Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Drawing Classes at Amato's Gallery

Monday evenings, July 5, 12, 19, and 26, from 6-8 p.m., I'll be teaching drawing classes at Amato's, 12320 SW 1st Street, Beaverton 97005. Fee for the 4 classes is $90 and includes materials. Registration is limited to eight students.

It will be fun to teach within the inspiring atmosphere of this fine art gallery. We'll use this real life set-ups and photographs as references. My goal as an instructor is to teach students to really see what they observe by studying shape, value and relationships.

If you - or someone you know - has an interest in learning to draw, please contact me to reserve a space. I taught drawing and watercolor for years out of my studio in California and for the Fremont Adult School in Fremont, CA. To register, email donnasansonartworks@comcast.net or call Amato's at 503.601.3300. Visit my website http://www.donnasansonartworks.com/ to see some of my work. Donna Sanson

No comments:

Post a Comment