Friday, May 27, 2011

Staffing Day at AOB

I usually staff at Art On Broadway each Thursday and Friday. Today I had my camera with me and I took some photos of certain pieces of work on display - sometimes the entire image and sometimes details of the work. Thought I would share some of these images with viewers of this blog in case you haven't had a chance to stop by the gallery this month. Tuesday, May 31, is art exchange day so some of these pieces will not be on display in June. Hope you enjoy this snapshop version on our May exhibit.



































Plan to join us on June 4 from 6 p.m. to 9 p.m. for our artist's reception featuring oil paintings by Linda J. Baker, "Oregon Inside and Out." Music, wine and refreshments will complete the evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment