We have plans for some new activities, but our regular events will continue as well.
- Join us at our Artists Receptions on the second Saturday of every month from 6 to 9 p.m. for wine tasting, delicious nibbles, and early previews of new work. Meet the artists and discover what inspires them to do what they do!
- Bridal Veil Winery will be offering free wine tasting at our receptions during the months of February and March - you won't want to miss sampling their delicious local wines.
- Sign up for a free framing workshop with master framer, Robin Dreyer, on Sunday, February 22, from 1 to 3 p.m. Bring a piece of artwork to the workshop and Robin will give you some suggestions on how to best present your work. He will also educate you on the Do's and Don'ts of framing. Reserve your space now.
- Mark your calendar for our Guest Spring Boutique during the month of April. Invited guest artists will offer a wide selection of gifts for Mother's Day, Graduation, Weddings & Bridal Showers, and so much more.
- Join our new Art Reflections Group where we will meet to discuss books, movies, etc. with Art as the central theme. Free to join - details to follow.
- Attend a workshop with Pam Clarke of Peonies & Possibilities and learn how to design a decorative grouping to complement your favorite piece of art. Date and time to be determined.
- Sign up to host an art shopping experience in your home. "At Home with Art On Broadway" will come to you so your friends and neighbors can enjoy shopping in the comfort of your home. Call the gallery for details.
- Rent the gallery for an intimate group gathering. Think about hosting your Bridge club, your Bunko group, your Book club, your HOA board meeting, etc. surrounded by inspirational artwork by local artists. What about a Sunday afternoon tea? We rent by the hour or by the afternoon or evening. Call the gallery for details.
- "Call to Artists" Guest Shows, Group Guest Shows, and Individual Artist Guest Shows are offered throughout the year on our West Wing Guest Wall. Call to schedule a month for yourself or your group while spaces are still available.
- "A Day at the Museum" - if there is enough interest in this idea, the gallery would be happy to organize a field trip to Portland Museum or other regional museums. Sign up on the list for Field Trips and you will be contacted.
We're serious about our art and our place in the community, but we have fun doing what
we do and want to share our love and enjoyment of the visual arts with all or you!