Sunday, January 28, 2018

Time To Say "So Long"

After seven and a half years at the helm of Art On Broadway Gallery it is time for me to make a change and face a new fork in the road. Oddly these two routes are titles for our current featured show and another one scheduled for May and June. 

I will be leaving the gallery at the end of February and have many items on my bucket list to investigate. 

It has been a wonderful experience to bring a fine art gallery to the community of Beaverton, and to be able to feature the high quality of art that we have exhibited in our humble space on SW Broadway. I can not thank the talented artists enough who have trusted me with their exciting and beautiful creations over the years - they amaze me with their imagination, skill, and passion for making and sharing their artwork. I also want to thank Mayor Doyle and the Beaverton Arts Commission for their interest and support of what we do; and, of course, I must acknowledge the public for embracing the gallery's presence and supporting us with its patronage.




Have no fear - Art On Broadway will continue to operate under the guidance of Bert Cohen who has been my Partner at the gallery since day one. After checking off some items on my list, I suspect "I'll be back" in some capacity as an artist in the not too distant future.

Donna Sanson




No comments:

Post a Comment