Friday, March 3, 2017

March/April Featured Member Show - Michael R Kelly

Please Note:  Starting in March, our featured member shows for 2017 will change from a one month to a two month event. We will host our regular Artists Reception on the 2nd Saturday of the first month of the show, and the featured artist will offer a demo or an art talk on the 2nd Saturday of the second month of the show. The time for each remains the same - 5:30 to 8 p.m.

Michael Kelly joined Art On Broadway in November of 2016. He had just won Best of Show at the Beaverton Art Mix (BAM) for his piece, "Men In Suits." His latest mixed media work is our featured show for March and April and is titled Timeless.

In describing his process Michael says, "I work with a variety of tools. Although I do paint, my work is more closely associated with drawing. I work intuitively. I respond to what I see. I do not predetermine."

Timeless is a tribute to the pocket watch and its connection to Michael's family history. Please join us for the reception and/or the art talk and get to chat with Michael in person.










No comments:

Post a Comment